Please be aware that we may update and change any part or all of these event Terms and Conditions at any time without notifying you first. The updated Terms and Conditions will become effective and binding on the day it is posted. We also reserve the right to change the date, agenda or content for the event in our discretion as well as the right to replace or remove individual presentations without prior notice.
Attendees Term and Conditions
Fees and Payment Policy
Full payment is required with your Registration within 48 hours of all submitting your form. Receipt will only be issued upon receipt of full payment. Summit registration fee includes refreshments. The Summit registration fee, however, does not include travel, accommodation and incidental costs. All payments should be made by bank deposit, paypal, telegraphic transfer or cash only. All registrations MUST reach us before the relevant deadlines, after which late registrations will be considered as “WALK-INs” and subjected to “WALK-IN” fee.
1. Registration for an event has to be done in the manner determined by CAS Events. The registration for the event is completed once, CAS Events confirms the registration in writing through an auto-generated acknowledgement email. CAS Events reserves the right to accept or deny a participant’s registration or admission to the venue.
2. While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the conference elements as informed, CAS Events reserves the right to change event dates, location/sites, and dietary options or omit event features, as it deems necessary and in such situations no refunds (full or partial) or alternative offers shall be given to the participant or his/her organization.
CAS Events also reserves the right to cancel the event, in which case the participant will be notified by email two weeks prior to the event date and the registration fee will be refunded less the administrative charge; CAS Events will not accept liability for any losses and/or damages registered participants may suffer due to event alteration/cancellation.
3. Participants must arrange adequate travel, personal liability and health insurance prior to the event. CAS Events is not responsible for the participant’s hotel booking except where pre-arranged.
4. Participation in any event organized by CAS Events is at the risk of the participant. CAS Events will not be responsible for any incident that happens to the participant during the event or while travelling to/from the event; neither is CAS Events liable for damage to or loss of the participant’s belongings during the event.
5. There will be an extra administration charge of £20 for participants who complete their registration on-site (by cash or credit card). Cash paying participants are advised to pay the exact amount as making change for bigger amounts may not be possible.
6. The participant acknowledges that the obligation of CAS Events to organize the event is not an obligation to achieve any result for the participant.
7. CAS Events reserves the right to expel a participant from further participation in an event should CAS Events, at its sole discretion, deem the participant’s behaviour inappropriate or offensive to other participants, or to CAS Events employees. No refund of the registration fee will be given to a participant who has been expelled from the event.
8. CAS Events reserves the right to hire or contract third parties to co-organize or organize parts of the event. The general terms and conditions of such third parties may also apply to the participants.
9. Apart from the content of these terms and conditions, all information, guidelines, policies and rules as provided on the website concerning events are applicable to the events and to participants in those events.
10. CAS Events reserves the right to use comments made, or evaluations provided by the participant for the purposes of publicity and promoting its products and services.
11. CAS Events is allowed to publish the name, institution, country and position of the participant on a list of participants for its events and share attendees details with event sponsors for marketing purposes. Neither the participant nor the participant’s organization is allowed to distribute materials that promote any organization/activity. The participant needs to contact CAS Events personnel (not the helpers) to seek permission, if he/she intends to distribute any material during the event.
12. All sales are final. There will be no refunds for any reasons. If you are unable to attend, we still must pay for all the expenses just as if you attended. However, tickets may be transferred to another person or registration transferred to any of our other events in any parts of the world.
13. Substitutions for registrants can be made at any time. CAFI reserves the right to cancel any sessions due to reasons beyond our control.
In the exceptional case where a refund is negotiated in advance, all refunds will be made at least three weeks after the end of the Summit.